i'm sure i'll be there, i'll look for you.. and if you spot me, holla at me.. I'll have tats on my left arm
BULLISTIC, a Richmond based "blue collar beer metal" band with lead singer Doug Gibson from our neck of the woods in Big Stone Gap, is putting on an acoustic show at Reno's Roadhouse in Wise tomorrow night starting at 8. Should be a good time--get there early, get some dinner, and then hang out and catch some great music from these fellas. It's always a great party when they're in town. I'll be there for sure.
For anyone else that's interested, they're also doing a concert Saturday night at Ireson's Pub in Bristol just off State Street. I hear that place is nice but it's a tad small, so get there early if you want to go and throw down w/them then. I'm going to try to make it there too hopefully.
For anyone wanting to hear what they sound like, here's their MySpace page and their main band site:
http://www.myspace.com/bullistic
http://www.bullistic.net/
Hope to see some of you there tomorrow night!
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
i'm sure i'll be there, i'll look for you.. and if you spot me, holla at me.. I'll have tats on my left arm
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm sure i'll be there, i'll look for you.. and if you spot me, holla at me.. I'll have tats on my left arm</div></div>
Wow bro, you're really gonna stand out, I'm sure you're gonna be the only one there w/tats on your left arm... LOL
Come on down and look for me, I think you know what I look like anyways from the lady's MySpace pics. I'll have a black BULLISTIC shirt on w/their Heineken logo.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
You better watch out, I heard bullistic has a groupie thats alot of cushion for the pushin [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You better watch out, I heard bullistic has a groupie thats alot of cushion for the pushin [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>
You ought to come to serve as a distraction from the rest of us. Hear she's got a thing or two for you... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks